Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Crafting

Today I created a fun coaster that will be my project for the Shoebox swap I will be attending next Monday. There is a group of us getting together in a LSS to have a great day of projects and card making. We each have to get together two things to make, my first being a Sophia card, and my second being these. Are these too cute or what?! I subscribed to Magnolia's Club for the year so that means that four times this coming year stamps will arrive on my door step, and my first group arrived! This stamp is so cute and summery, I had to use it as soon as possible. Hope you like!
Stamps: Tilda with Swimsuite and Brige Deck from Magnolia Stamps; Ink: B12 Ice Blue, B14 Light Blue, E00 Skin White, E31 Brick Beige, E35 Chamois, V000 Pale Health

3 comments:

Gabby said...

Love it Jackie!

Anonymous said...

That is SOOO adorable!

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!! I love it!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin