Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo!

Bugaboo's Freebie Friday is a fabulous way to build up a huge collection of images from Bugaboo Stamps! Today's Freebie image is "Sock Monkey Months"! I just think this little sock monkey is totally adorable!

For my card today I wanted to make a back to school project so I used this fun My Mind's Eye designer paper called School Daze. I also paired this paper with kraft paper and this sweet ribbon plus rhinestones too, I had so much fun with this image!

I do hope you like my creation and hop on over to the Bugaboo Store and pick up your freebie image today! Have a great day, be sure to come back tomorrow to see our weekly challenge!

This card was entered into the following challenges: 4 Crafty Chicks Crazy Egg Challenge - Back to School; CCEE Stampers - Back to School; DYSU - Back to School; Pixie Challenge - Back to School.
Stamps: Sock Monkey Months from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Forest Green, My Mind's Eye School Daze; Ink: Y00 Barium Yellow, RV63 Begonia, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, E23 Hazelnut, G09 Veronese Green, R29 Lipstick Red; Accessories: Pop Dots, Oval Nestatbilities, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Ribbon

4 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

too cute Jackie!

Unknown said...

He's fab - perfect with that paper

kitten - DYSU team

WencheP said...

What a cute little monkey. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute, I love it. Thanks, for joining us at the CCEE Stampers challenge.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin