Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dare to Be Sassy Thursdays at Sassy Studio Designs!

Today is Thursday, which means that it is time for another Dare to Be Sassy Challenge! That's right and this week we are up to DTBST #139! Our challenge this week is to 'Finish the Inside'!
For my card today I used this super sassy image Wednesday Sara Addams. I had so much fun with these colors, the coral really makes it all pop! Be sure to head on over to the Sassy Studios Blog and play along, you would win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created for today, have a wonderful day!
Stamps: Wednesday Sara Addams from Sassy Studio Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Coral, Teal, Fancy Pants Soul Surfer DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E13 Light Suntan, E15 Dark Suntan, E18 Copper, E31 Brick Beige, BG75 Abyss Green, RV93 Smoky Purple, BG72 Ice Ocean, B41 Powder Blue; Accessories: Pop Dots, Oval Nestabilities, Vintage Seam Binding, SU! Punch

4 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, I love this! It is so cute! Great coloring and colors. I absolutely love how you used the ribbon to make her hair bows. What a clever idea!

Julie said...

Fabulous card! I love the inside with the border
Hugs,
Julie

Kate said...

FAB Card. Love it.

Kathy said...

This is adorable. Love the colors, papers and cute ribbons in her hair.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin