Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Anything But a Card!

It is Wednesday, which means that it is time for another challenge at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog! This week the Fab 'n' Funky Team is creating samples for the challenge, "Anything But a Card". Plus we have a fabulous new sponsor Flonzcraft!

For my card I used the lovely unicorn image from the stamp set Kid Fairy and Unicorn. I had such a blast browsing through this website, their stamps are of such good quality and so many adorable images to choose from! For my project I decided to make a treat bag, one filled with Hershey's candies too!

Be sure to stop by the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog and join in on the fun there as well! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: Kid Fairy and Unicorn from Flonzcraft; Paper: Whisper White, Bo Bunny Crazy Love DP; Ink: RV52 Cotton Candy, YG17 Golden Yellow; Accessories: Ribbon, Glue Dots, Clear Bag, Hershey's Chocolates

8 comments:

Sue said...

This is brilliant Jackie, love that image

Sue

Judith said...

I love this Jackie - great choice of stamps - can't believe how many I didn't see when I went to choose! I love your idea and the gorgeous bright colours x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, love the cute image and colours.
Wendy xx

Vicky said...

Great idea, love the image and your beautiful choice of colours

hugs Vicky xxx

lindyloo said...

this is fab and i love the image xx

Shirley said...

Jackie I love this little treat bag! I'll take three please! *wink*

Pat K said...

Great little treat bag with an adorable image. Pat K.x

Pat said...

Lovely treat bag Jackie, cute image.

Pat xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin