Monday, August 13, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps is Sponsoring - Craft Your Passion!

Good morning! Have you heard the news at Bugaboo Stamps? We are now sponsoring all sorts of companies AND swapping our DT members with them! So today I am playing along with Craft Your Passion, their challenge is 'Going Buggy'!

For my card today I used the fabulous image Ladybug Stack. I used this darling dotted paper that reminded me a lot of ladybugs and I paired it with some green cardstock plus this cute stitched ribbon. I hope you will play along with us at Craft Your Passion, you could even win some Bugaboo Digis!

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed what you saw!
Stamps: Ladybug Stack from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Celery, Real Red; Ink: YG09 Lettuce Green, R29 Lipstick Red, R17 Lipstick Orange, R27 Cadmine Red, Y17 Golden Yellow, R39 Garnet, RV55 Hollyhock, RV52 Cotton Candy; Accessories: Red Stitched Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin