Monday, August 13, 2012

Paper Pretties Monday Challenge - Anything Goes!

Welcome to our fifty second Paper Pretties Monday Challenges! That's right! Each week we will be releasing 2 new images PLUS hosting a challenge so that you can play right along with us too! This week our challenge is to use the theme of "Anything Goes"!

One random lucky participant this week will win "3 Paper Pretties Digis of your choice". You do not need to use Paper Pretties stamps in order to play along, but if you do, you will get a bonus entry into the drawing! Please be sure to mention our challenge and link back to the Paper Pretties blog in your project posting. When uploading to SCS or PCP please use keyword PPMC52.

Now it is time to share with all of you my creation using one of our newest Digis, we have 3 this week! For my card I used the new image Walk in the Park from Fawn! I think this image is just so sweet, and her little dog is just too cute! I paired here with this fun cloud paper from Echo Park it's part of their Eclectic line which has some great colors throughout it.

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: A Walk in the Park from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Aqua Mist, Coral, Echo Park Eclectic DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E13 Light Suntan, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, YG17 Grass Green, RV14 Begonia Pink, R29 Lipstick Red, E77 Maroon, E19 Redwood, YR12 Loquat; Accessories:Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Ribbon

1 comment:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I love the image

Sue

Blog Widget by LinkWithin