Saturday, August 11, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps Saturday Challenge - Photo Inspiration!

It is Saturday which means that it is time for another Bugaboo Challenge! This week we are hosting a picture inspiration challenge!For my card today I used this fun image from Bugaboo Stamps called Deacon School Sign It, perfect for the upcoming school year start. I thought he would be perfect for today's challenge, even though I know most people aren't looking forward to returning to school.

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, be sure to check out the Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Blog for the rest of the DT's creations. Have a great day!

Stamps: Deacon School Sign It from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Olive Green, Fancy Pants Wave Searcher DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E39 Leather, N3 Nuetral Gray No. 3, YG07 Acid Green, R37 Carmine; Accessories: White Gel Pen, Stitched Red Ribbon

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Jackie, this is darling. I love that striped paper.

Anonymous said...

lr8s0i9k

rp02e2tx

f39s020t9d

nwbg7m04

vsbvdhbz

Anonymous said...

bmqx1y3x

e5vw8az7

f54yewr4t536

bcfimqzw

isijzwbs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin