Monday, August 27, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps is Sponsoring - Tammy's Scrappin Corner!

Good morning! Have you heard the news at Bugaboo Stamps? We are now sponsoring all sorts of companies AND swapping our DT members with them! So today I am playing along with Tammy's Scrappin Corner, their challenge is 'Beach Day'!

For my card today I used the fabulous image Summer Butterfly Bear - Beach. I used this perfect for beach image and I think it worked really well. I also tried to use bright colors in the image so she popped too! I hope you will play along with us at Tammy's Scrappin Corner, you could even win some Bugaboo Digis!

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed what you saw!

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Summer Butterfly Bear - Beach from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Spring Rain, Lemon Tart, Wave Surfer DP; Ink: Y11 Pale Yellow, E13 Light Suntan, E39 Leather, R81 Rose Pink, R85 Rose Red, R83 Rose Mist, B41 Powder Blue; Accessories: Oval Nestabilities, Pop Dots, Vintage Seam Binding, Eyelet Border Punch, Self Adhesive Rhinestones

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this is lovely! thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".
good luck! - Amelia

Spyder said...

Fabulous, and I've got one of my fav Bugaboo images all coloured up ready!
(Lyn)

ps, love your card!

Sandy said...

Love the colors and the bear is so cute lovely job on coloring him in. Thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".
good luck!
Sandy :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin