Saturday, September 1, 2012

Drunken Stampers Challenge - Think Peach

Good morning stampers! Today we kick off the new design team term at Drunken Stampers and I am thrilled to be a part of this team. Everyone is so much fun to work with. This week we are kicking things off with the challenge "Think Peach", use peach for for endometrial/uterine cancer month.

For my card I used this super sweet image from LaLa Land Stamps called Mod Marci. I used this fun Prima designer paper called Doodle Deux and paired it with some fun shades of peach grosgrain ribbon and flowers. I had so much fun with this weeks creation!

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Mod Marci from La La Land Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Peach, Black, Prima Doodle Deux DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E33 Sand White, E13 Light Suntan, R21 Sardonyx, R22 Light Prawn, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped and Regular Circle Nestabilities, Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Prima Flower

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie

Anonymous said...

oops...I hit enter too soon!

Jackie we're so happy to have you with us!!
Mod Marci is really adorable, fab job on bring her to life! Love your card!

Hugs

Spike

Donna said...

Super cute image!
Your colouring is awesome!
Congrats on your first Drunken Stampers Challenge!
Cheers
~donna~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin