Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps is Sponsoring - Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge!

Good morning! Have you heard the news at Bugaboo Stamps? We are now sponsoring all sorts of companies AND swapping our DT members with them! So today I am playing along with Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge, their challenge is to follow the below sketch, and of course have a Christmas theme!
For my card today I used the fabulous image JJ Christmas - Candy Cane. I used this fun a spunky image to create a fun and spunky Christmas card. I paired her with plaid designer paper some some stitched ribbon to finish it off. I hope you will play along with us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge, you could even win some Bugaboo Digis!

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed what you saw!
Stamps: JJ Christmas - Candy Cane from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Celery, Real Red; Ink: E13 Light Suntan, E00 Skin White, R39 Carmine, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, YG11 Migonette; Accessories: Red Stitched Ribbon, Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Rhinestones

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin