Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Inky Impressions Challenge - Embossing!

Good morning all! Today I get to share with you the card I created for the new Inky Impressions Challenge! This week is our challenge at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog is to create a project using the theme "Embossing"!

Today the Inky Impressions Design Team will be sharing our creations for the current Inky Impressions Challenge! For my card today I decided to ink up Princess Lili. I just simply love this image and I realized that I hadn't worked with her yet so this weeks challenge seemed like the perfect time to fix that. I paired Lili with lots of shades o pink and little touches of brown. I had just so much fun with this card and I embossed the background layer with lines of different sized dots.

I hope you like my take on the current Inky Impressions Challenge, be sure to join in on all the fun over at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the Inklettes have created, they are sure to impress! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Bearly Mine Challenge - Anything Goes; Jackson's Digital Expressions - Anything Goes; Sassy Cheryl's - Pretty Papers; Try It On Tuesday - Anything Goes; Twisted Tuesday - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Princess Lili from Inky Impressions; Paper: Whisper White, Dark Chocolate, Light Pink, Bo Bunny Crazy Love DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, R81 Rose Pink, RV66 Raspberry, R83 Rose Mist, Y17 Golden Yellow, Y04 Acacia, RV55 Hollyhock, G09 Veronese Green; Accessories: Linen Ribbon, Glue Dots, Wild Orchid Roses

12 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful card, such a sweet image and pretty colours

Sue

Judith said...

A beautiful card Jackie I love this image and the colours you have chosen x

Judith said...

Hi its me again! I wondered why your cards weren't on my dashboard and realised I wasn't following you - don't know how that happened - but I am now! x

Vicky said...

Beautiful card, so sweet ... and haven't I seen that spotty paper before, today?!!

hugs Vicky xxx

Meggymay said...

Lovely papers your card is adorable. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this week.
Yvonne

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Jackie that image is so cute the colours and design are wonderful, thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges this week.
hugs
Lorraine x

Karen Letchworth said...

I have NO IDEA how I left my other comment today like 100 times. LOL
Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello. I really hope you will stop back and become a follower.
Thanks again!
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Sheila H said...

The lovely embossing is a nice highlight to your sweet card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

AnnMarie said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a fabulously sweet image and a beautiful cards. LOVE the papers.
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Fancy Papers Challenge this week.

Crafty and Green said...

Beautiful Card! Thank you So much for playing with us Jackson's Digital Expressions!

Many Blessings,
Tina
JDE DT

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Jackie, this card is precious!

Thank you for joining the Twisted Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin