Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Inky Impressions Challenge - Back to School!

Good morning all! Today I get to share with you the card I created for the new Inky Impressions Challenge! This week is our challenge at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog is to create a project using the theme "Back to School"!

Today the Inky Impressions Design Team will be sharing our creations for the current Inky Impressions Challenge! For my card today I decided to ink up Lili's First Day of School, she is just perfect for the fall and this week's theme! I used this really cute gingham designer paper from My Mind's Eye and paired it with some cream cardstock that I embossed with my Argyle Embossing folder.

I hope you like my take on the current Inky Impressions Challenge, be sure to join in on all the fun over at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the Inklettes have created, they are sure to impress! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Bump It Stamps: Lili's First Day of School from Inky Impressions; Paper: Whisper White, Cream, Going Grey, Real Red, My Mind's Eye School Daze DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, N5 Neutral Gray No 5, R29 Lipstick Red, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, R21 Sandonyx, E15 Dark Suntan, YG09 Yellowish Green; Accessories: Pop Dots, Quickie Glue Pen, Ribbon, Flat Back Disco Ball Rhinestones, Scalloped Oval Nestabilities

1 comment:

Judith said...

Fab card Jackie - love the gingham - it goes so well with the theme x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin