Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Release at Bugaboo!

It's Tuesday which means that it is time for a New Release at Bugaboo Stamps! That's right
today we are releasing all new images at the Bugaboo Store! Today's new image is so cute, this one is called "School Bears"!

For my card today I paired this sweet new image with some fabulous paper from My Mind's Eye called School Daze and this amazing ribbon that I picked up at The Ribbon Carousel, in fact it was part of their monthly ribbon kit that I love! I thought this ribbon paired perfectly with the designer paper and the image too!

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, I really had a lot of fun with this one! Be sure to check out the Bugaboo Blog and see the other DTs Members creations with today's new images, you are going to love these images! Have a great day and I hope that you enjoyed today's card fun!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Forever Friends Challenge - Anything Goes; Lexi's Creations Challenge - Back to School or College; Always Crafting - Kids.
Stamps: School Bears from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, Real Red, My Mind's Eye School Daze DP; Ink: E57 Light Walnut, E13 Light Suntan, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, Y17 Golden Yellow, RV52 Cotton Candy; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped and Regular Oval Nestabilities, Ruler Ribbon

5 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Lovely card Jackie.

Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

Hugs Julie x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

That ruler ribbon goes so perfect with this image. Very cute card.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Just perfect for our challenge! Thanks for sharing at Lexi's hugs Susan x

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww so cute, Thanks for playing along this week in our FF challenge, hope to see you on our next challenge.
TFS!

Plastic Cards Printing said...

What a stunning card. So lovely design. I like the colors you have used and that image is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin