Monday, November 11, 2013

Sassy Studio Designs Sponsors - Love to Create!

It is time for me to share with you another creation featuring our fabulous Sassy Studio Designs images and following our newest sponsorship! We are currently sponsoring Love to Create! Our challenge for today is 'Thanksgiving/Giving Thanks'!


For my card today I used this super sassy image, Theodora Sassy. I wanted to create something that was a fun thank you card, but also had a feeling of fall to it so I used lots of rich and deep tones to make this card come together. I know the patterns of dots and stripes are a bit odd, but I think it worked here! Be sure to head on over to Love to Create so you can play along, you could win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created for today, have a wonderful day!
Stamps: Theodora Sassy from Sassy Studio Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Dark Chocolate, Doodlebug Designs Happy Harvest DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E57 Walnut, B14 Light Blue, E15 Dark Suntan, E13 Light Suntan, R39 Garnet, Y17 Golden Yellow; Accessories: Pop Dots, Ribbon, Nestabilities Labels, SU! Label Punch

1 comment:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, this is fab! Love those coordinating papers and the colors.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin