Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring Send A Smile 4 Kids!

It is time for me to share with you another creation featuring our fabulous Sassy Studio Designs images and following our newest sponsorship! We are currently sponsoring Send a Smile 4 Kids! Our challenge for today is 'Anything Goes'!


For my card today I used this super sassy image, Wicked Honey. I know that Halloween has passed, but I have had this image in my stash for ages now and I just had to get her in before it was too far past Halloween! I figured since you can find a witch year round and the challenge was anything goes, it would all work out! Be sure to head on over to Send a Smile 4 Kids so you can play along, you could win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created for today, have a wonderful day!
Stamps: Wicked Honey from Sassy Studio Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Doodlebug Designs Halloween Parade DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E18 Copper, E33 Sand, N2 Neutral Gray No. 2, E13 Light Suntan, E15 Dark Suntan, G14 Green Apple; Accessories: Pop Dots, Ribbon

2 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, this is so pretty! Love that paper you used.

Chris Dring said...

Amazing card Jackie! Love the colors and that background paper matches perfectly with this fabulous image!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin