Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring Two Challenges today!

It is time for me to share with you another creation featuring our fabulous Sassy Studio Designs images and following our newest sponsorship! We are currently sponsoring Hobby Cutz Challenge and Glitter n Sparkle! Hobby Cutz Challenge for today is 'Steampunk' and Glitter n Sparkle challenge for today is 'Show Us Some Snow' so I combined both challenges for this fun card!


For my card today I used this super sassy image, The White Queen. I know that this image doesn't scream Steampunk, but I thought that it had qualities to it that make me think of the same style so I pulled out my dies and embossing folders and got to work combining the two challenges! Be sure to head on over to Hobby Cutz Challenge and Glitter n Sparkle so you can play along, you could win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created for today, have a wonderful day!
Stamps:The White Queen from Sassy Studio Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Carta Bella Winter Fun DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, RV52 Cotton Candy, E15 Dark Suntan, E17 Reddish Brass, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N2 Neutral Gray No. 2, B00 Frost Blue; Accessories: Pop Dots, Taylored Expressions Sprockets Border, Darice Embossing Folder Steampunk

2 comments:

rachel said...

super card jackie - love that image xx

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, this is awesome! Love the embossing on the patterned paper. Looks really cool.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin