Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Traditional Christmas Colors!

It is Wednesday, which means that it is time for another challenge at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog! This week it is Judith's turn to host the challenge for the Fab 'n' Funky Team and she picked the fun challenge 'Traditional Christmas Colors'!

For my card I decided to use this super sweet and darling image Better to Give from our fabulous sponsor this week, Digi Darla Designs! I had so much fun working with this image. I loved getting the chance to pull out all of my fabulous Christmas papers, it was so hard to decide what to use first but I finally settled on this fun patterned paper!

Be sure to stop by the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog and join in on the fun there as well! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: Better to Give from DigiDarla Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Real Red, DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, G14 Apple Green, R14 Light Rogue, E15 Dark Suntan, Y17 Golden Yellow, E33 Sand, E34 Orientale, RV29 Crimson, G17 Forest Green; Accessories: Pop Dots, Gingham Ribbon, Self Adhesive Rhinestones

1 comment:

Judith said...

Aw she's so cute Jackie - just love that bow! hugs judith x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin