Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Digital Delights Delightful Challenge - Favorite Things!

It's Thursday which means that it is time for a new challenge at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenge Blog! This week our challenge is a color challenge, 'Favorite Things'!

I used the fabulous and fun image Cupcake Josie!When I was trying to decide what items I would consider my favorite things I thought of the colors pink and teal, ribbon, some bling flowers, and of course the super cute line of Josie images! I simply love how this card came together from the floral paper to the way her dress turned out. I had so much fun!

This week we have a fabulous sponsor,


I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week's challenge, I had a blast! Be sure to play along with us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and as always be sure to check out the Digital Delights Store! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Cupcake Josie from Digital Delights; Paper: Whisper White, Taken with Teal, Pretty In Pink, Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic from American Crafts DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, RV29 Crimson, Y11 Pale Yellow, Y13 Lemon Yellow, BG45 Nile Blue, RV63 Begonia, BG11 Moon White, E29 Burnt Umber
Accessories: Pop Dots, Sheer Ribbon, Self Adhesive Glitter and Rhinestone Flowers

3 comments:

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hi Jackie, What a pretty card. Love all of your embellishment choices. Happy Thanksgiving.
Denise

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, such pretty papers & embellishments!
Hugs Shell xx

Larelyn said...

wonderful colors and patterns and what a great job on the image. Love the card.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin