Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Digital Delights Delightful Challenge - Anything But a Card

It's Thursday which means that it is time for a new challenge at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenge Blog! This week our challenge is a color challenge, 'Anything But A Card'!

I used the fabulous and fun image Flower Power Rosie! I decided to pull out my brand new envelope punch board and create a little envelope treat holder for my 'Anything But a Card' creation this week. I always have a hard time deciding on projects that aren't cards, but I just love how this little envelope came out...I am slowly falling in love with this punch board too!

This week we have a fabulous sponsor,

I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week's challenge, I had a blast! Be sure to play along with us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and as always be sure to check out the Digital Delights Store! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Flower Power Rosie from Digital Delights; Paper: Whisper, SU! Rose DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, Y11 Pale Yellow, RV17 Deep Magenta, YG09 Lettuce Green, Rv55 Hollyhock, R81 Rose Pink, E33 Sand; Accessories: Pop Dots, Sticky Strip, We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board

2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great idea hun, it looks fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your urls with AdFly and get money from every click on your shortened urls.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin