Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Digital Delights Delightful Challenge - Anything But a Card

It's Thursday which means that it is time for a new challenge at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenge Blog! This week our challenge is a color challenge, 'Anything But A Card'!

I used the fabulous and fun image Flower Power Rosie! I decided to pull out my brand new envelope punch board and create a little envelope treat holder for my 'Anything But a Card' creation this week. I always have a hard time deciding on projects that aren't cards, but I just love how this little envelope came out...I am slowly falling in love with this punch board too!

This week we have a fabulous sponsor,

I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week's challenge, I had a blast! Be sure to play along with us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and as always be sure to check out the Digital Delights Store! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Flower Power Rosie from Digital Delights; Paper: Whisper, SU! Rose DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, Y11 Pale Yellow, RV17 Deep Magenta, YG09 Lettuce Green, Rv55 Hollyhock, R81 Rose Pink, E33 Sand; Accessories: Pop Dots, Sticky Strip, We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board

1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great idea hun, it looks fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin