Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Flutter By Wednesdays - Sketch!

Today is Wednesday which means that's it time for another Flutter By Wednesday's post! Each Wednesday we have an awesome challenge going on at Flutter By Wednesday's! We hope that you will join us this week for a great challenge featuring something that flutters! Today's challenge is a fabulous 'Sketch'! Just follow along this wonderful sketch from one of our fabulous designers Kathy to join in on the fun!
For my creation today I decided to use this fabulous image from Dilly Bean Stamps, she's a darling fairy called Penelope Birdcage! I have had this image in my collection for a while, but with all of my other DT obligations she hasn't seen any love until today. That's one of the things I love about this challenge team, we get to work with images from our stash that have been neglected.

I do hope you like my project for today. Be sure to come back each and every Wednesday for more fun Flutter By Wednesday's Challenges! Please join us, if we hit 50 entries in a challenge there will be a prize drawing!
Stamps: Penelope Birdcage from Dilly Bean Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, Bright Pink, SU! In Color DP, My Mind's Eye Happy Day DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, RV02 Sugared Almond Pink, E18 Copper, E17 Reddish Brass, R0000 Pink Beryl, YG11 Mignonette, E34 Oritentale, E55 Light Caramel, E71 Champagne, Y13 Lemon Yellow; Accessories: Martha Stewart Edge Punch, Large Oval Nestabilities, Pop Dots

4 comments:

Danni said...

Love this!! Such a sweet image and the colors you used are fab! Darling card!! and I'm so happy this challenge helps you use things that have been unloved! :)

Chrissy said...

What an adorable image Jackie...gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

adorable image! love the colors, great card

Denice said...

Such a fun and happy Dilly Beans image, your card just makes me happy! A great take on this week's sketch.
:Dxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin