Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Flutter By Wednesday's - Brown!

Today is Wednesday which means that's it time for another Flutter By Wednesday's post! Each Wednesday we have an awesome challenge going on at Flutter By Wednesday's! We hope that you will join us this week for a great challenge featuring something that flutters! Today's challenge is 'Brown'!

For my creation today I decided to use this fabulous image from Crafty Sentiments Designs, she's a darling fairy called Rose Fairy! I simply love this image, in fact when she was released at Crafty Sentiments Designs I was bummed that I didn't get the chance to play with her, but being on this fabulous Flutter By Wednesday's DT has allowed me some extra time to play with some of my wonderful Fairy images! I used this great paper from Doodlebug Designs called Happy Harvest and a bit of neutral shades to make the wood design pop!

I do hope you like my project for today. Be sure to come back each and every Wednesday for more fun Flutter By Wednesday's Challenges! Please join us, if we hit 50 entries in a challenge there will be a prize drawing!
Stamps: Rose Fairy from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Dark Chocolate, MME DP, Doodlebug Designs Happy Harvest DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E17 Reddish Brass, E19 Redwood, E41 Pearl White, E07 Light Mahogany, Y13 Lemon Yellow, R27 Cadmium Red, RV11 Pink, RV14 Begonia Pink, YG03 Yellow Green, RV93 Smokey Purple; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped Oval Nestabilities, Ribbon, Self Adhesive Pearls

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

She is just gorgeous Jackie...love the woodgrain paper [I save mine..lol..]fab colouring too..

luv CHRISSYxx

Jenée said...

What an adorable little fairy. Super card, FAB creation!

Kristie said...

What a cute fairy. I love that background paper and your coloring is fabulous! Wonderful card!

Kathy said...

Jackie, this is really cute, what a sweet little fairy.

Denice said...

Ohhhhh, this image made me giggle...so sweet and cute! A wonderful brown card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin