Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Blues!

Today kicks off a brand new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! This week Diane is hosting the Team "A" and sharing with you my creation for the challenge, "Blues"!

I had so much fun with this week's challenge! It was so hard to decide which image to use for this challenge but I finally picked Me & My Teddy! I had so much fun working with this much blue! I have the hardest time being able to find wonderful blue designer paper so whenever I see it I grab what I can find and that's exactly what I did for this card. I grabbed everything blue I had! Like this ribbon that I have been hoarding for the perfect blue project!

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples and of course to enter in on the fun! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by!
Stamps: Me & My Teddy form Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Bright Blue, American Crafts Peppermint Express; Ink: B93 Light Cockery Blue, B14 Light Blue, E34 Orientale, Y13 Lemon Yellow, Y11 Pale Yellow, E18 Copper, B32 Pale Blue, E42 Sand White; Accessories:Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Pearls, Ribbon

2 comments:

Diane said...

Really sweet card Jackie !!

hugs Diane xx

rachel said...

super card Jackie - really sweet xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin