Monday, November 25, 2013

Crafty Sentiments Designs November Blog Hop - Day 1!

Good morning and welcome to the first day of our two day blog hope at Crafty Sentiments Designs! This month we are featuring our 5 new digi's as our November release, all of which are now available in store! You are going to love these darling new digis, they are all so much fun!

Hop along with us over the next 2 days and collect the letters from each design team member (shhh...there are 13 altogether)! Collect them in order and they will spell a phrase. Once you have gathered all of your letters please send the completed phrase to scattyjan_814@msn.com. You could win a prize! If that wasn't enough be sure to head to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational Blog, if you add a comment there and put GDT after you name you could be one of our Guest Designers for a 2 month spot on our Design Team!

I have two fabulous cards to share with you today! First I am sharing the card at the beginning of this post, this darling bear couple is called Couples. I just love how these darling bears are snuggling and spending some relaxing time together, it makes me smile every time I look at it. I wanted to create a simple and relaxing card like the image portrays.
For my second card  I wanted to go for another simple but pretty card, and I decided to make this one out of a softer color palette then the last card I created. This darling image is called A Gentle Touch. I think this image just may be cuter than the first! I know when I saw the Couple image I thought nothing could be cuter, but I have been proven wrong! I used some fabulous blue and brown papers I have and I love how they seem to make the main image pop off the paper!

I know you are looking for you letter so I should probably give it to you....my letter for today's hop is... I as in I hope you play along!

Thank you so much for joining us today and for being a part of our fabulous November release at Crafty Sentiments Designs! Be sure to keep hopping to collect all 13 letters! Your next stop on the hop is Diane! I have seen what she created for this release and you are going to love what you see! Have a great day!
Couples Card - Stamps:Couples from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, My Mind's Eye Gnome Sweet Gnome DP; Ink: YG09 Lettuce Green, E17 Reddish Brass, RV06 Cerise, E33 Sand, R21 Sardonyx; Accessories: Satin Ribbon, Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Pearls, Nestabilities Labels Twenty Six

A Gentle Touch Card - Stamps: A Gentle Touch from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Dark Chocolate, My Mind's Eye Gnome Sweet Gnome DP; Ink: Bashful Blue, E41 Pearl White, E34 Orientale, E42 Sand White, E33 Sand, B04 Tahitian Blue, RV19 Red Violet; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Organdy Ribbon, Nestabilities Deckled Edge Classic Ovals Large

20 comments:

alethea said...

Both your cards are absolutely adorable!! Love those little bears!! Very sweet both back and front! HUgsxx

Unknown said...

such a cute cards! I love the little bears and your colouring!
Mirella xx

rachel said...

gorgeous cards Jackie - so very cute xx

Ardilla said...

I can´t believe how cute are the bears... love both cards!!! Well done :)

Renee B. said...

Two beautiful cards with these adorable little bears Jackie!
Hugs, Renee

jonim52 said...

Very sweet.

D- said...

Oh my goodness those bears are wonderful. I LOVE both of your adorable cards. TFS.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Jackie W said...

Both of your cards are so lovely, Jackie! Beautiful coloring and papers! They really do make you smile! :)
Jackie W
Please click here to join in my Blog Candy!

Pia S said...

Two adorable cards!
I really like your clean creations with sweet bears and decorative ribbons.

Patty said...

Oh my... Both your cards are gorgeous! I love the soft colors and pretty print paper on both!

caroline said...

great cards they are both just so cute
caroline gdt

tilly said...

sweet bears and two lovely cards
Tilly

Suze said...

Both cards are sweet Jackie. Great images on both of them.

Aunty Sue said...

Jackie love both of these cuties love your colouring of them. xx

Carmen said...

They are so adorable. Great job coloring.

Anonymous said...

Adorable fuzzy bears!! :))
Love your 2 super cute cards!!
I'm smiling from ear to ear!!
Xo

crafty said...

I do love these bears

Wiola said...

You made some really cute cards here with adorable teddy-bears.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Both cards are super cute Jackie, I love how you did the back and front views!! Hugs:)

Jac’s Playground said...

2 amazing cards Jackie, but have to say the second is my favourite and that paper is gorgeous xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin