Saturday, November 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog - Week 1!

Now I know that my Fab'n'Funky posts are usually one a Wednesday, but we are celebrating 4 years as a fun and happening Challenge Blog....Happy Birthday to the fabulous Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog!For this half week challenge I am hosting and we are sticking with our Birthday Theme of 'Anything Goes'!

We have so many sponsors for this challenge it was hard to decide which one to work with, but I finally settled on working with the amazing image from Lacey Sunshine called Splitz Pretty Pose. I am on a fairy kick and when I saw this image I thought it would be perfect for this challenge. I pulled out one of my favorite color combinations right now and got to work! I love how soft and pretty this card turned out!

Be sure to stop by the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog and join in on the fun there as well! I can’t wait to see what you create! We will be having another challenge this Wednesday AND a fourth and final birthday challenge on Saturday too! Have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: Splitz Pretty Pose from Lacey Sunshine; Paper: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, SU! In Color DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, R32 Peach, R30 Pale Yellowish Pink, R12 Light Tea Rose, Y11 Pale Yellow, Y13 Lemon Yellow, YG07 Acid Green, RV0000 Pale Purple; Accessories: Pop Dots, Sheer Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin