Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps

It is Saturday which means that it is time for another Bugaboo Challenge! This week we are hosting a Three Strikes You're Out Challenge, always fun!
For my card today I created my card using this adorable little girl image, Baseball - Ball and Bat. I used this darling Doodlebug designer paper, I don't know what it is, but I am loving the 4th of July papers this year, and this pad is one of them!

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, be sure to check out the Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Blog for the rest of the DT's creations. Have a great day!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Stamps: Baseball - Ball and Bat from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Doodlebug Stars & Stripes DP; Ink: R27 Cadmium Red, B18 Lapis Lazil, E13 Light Suntan; Accessories: Pop Dots, Satin Star Ribbon, Self Adhesive Bubbles


Anonymous said...

The professionals only concentrate on areas that should cured.
The government is also improving enforcement,
so to choose to contact the group.

Here is my homepage ::

Anonymous said...

My computer crashes at the start of a streaming video or of a full windowed video game?
[url=]bet365 bonus[/url] [url=]bwin[/url]
[url=]bwin bonus[/url] [url=]bet365[/url]

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

What a cool card in beautiful red, white, and blue. Cute image!!!

Anonymous said...

Searching for a foreign text via the on the web proves to be a good
choice. All of the birth of the particular e-commerce
has given the world many choices ..

Here is my blog :: gsa search engine Ranker

sassy said...

fabulous card thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ love it hugs sassyxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin