Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Use a Charm!

Today kicks off a brand new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! This week I am hosting the Team "A" and sharing with you my creation for the challenge, "Use a Charm"!

I had so much fun with this week's challenge! I decided to ink up Butterflies & Flowers. This is my first time playing with this image and I had a lot of fun. I just love how excited this girl looks and the added butterflies are amazing. If that wasn't enough, look at that darling bouquet of flowers she is holding! Such a fun image to play with!

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples and of course to enter in on the fun! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by!
Stamps: Butterflies & Flowers from Crafty Sentiment Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzelberry, My Mind's Eye Saffron DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, Y11 Pale Yellow, B52 Soft Greenish Blue, R83 Rose Mist, RV17 Deep Magenta, B04 Tahitian Blue, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, YG07 Acid Green, R17 Lipstick Orange, N2 Neutral Gray No. 2; Accessories: Pop Dots, Circle Nestabilities, Ribbon, Jump Rings, Butterfly Charm

4 comments:

rachel said...

fab card jackie - love this image - this is one of the first I ever owned of CSD. Hugs rachel xx

Joey said...

Great card Jackie, this image made me smile. Joey xx

Jackie W said...

Hi Jackie! Your card is fabulous! I just love this image! :) You've colored her so lovely!
Jackie W :)
SchoolinandScrappin

Diane said...

Such a fun card Jackie !!

hugs Diane xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin