Friday, May 24, 2013

Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring Crafts 4 Eternity!

It is time for me to share with you another creation featuring our fabulous Sassy Studio Designs images and following our newest sponsorship! We are currently sponsoring Crafts 4 Eternity whose challenge this week is 'Get Into Shape'.

For my card today I used this super sassy image, Beach Resort Sassy. I had so much fun with this challenge! I wanted to create something fun and summery, and I thought an ice cream cone would be the perfect shape for that summery card! I cute a triangle shaped card base and then created a scoop of ice cream on top using circle nestabilities and cut some scallops free handed to finish off the look! Be sure to head on over to the Crafts 4 Eternity and play along, you could win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created for today, have a wonderful day!
Stamps: Beach Resort Sassy from Sassy Studio Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Brown, Echo Park Summer DP; Ink: E13 Light Suntan. E15 Dark Suntan, RV91 Grayish Cherry, BG0000 Snow Green, R85 Rose Red; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Pearls, Circle Nestabilities

5 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Wow Jackie! This is brilliant!

rachel said...

what a fabulous idea - love it xx

Michelle said...

Cute card Jackie.

Anonymous said...

It is a good understanding to encourage employees to keep
healthy whilst in business office. Think that
about what units of products doable ! use on garden.


Also visit my site: usługi detektywistyczne warszawa

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, this is wonderful! Love that you used an ice cream cone shape with the image.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin