Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sassy Studio Designs Make a Wish Blog Hop!

Today is the Sassy Studio Designs May Release Blog Hop! That's right, this weekend we are releasing all sorts of amazing images! This image is all about Making a Wish, these images will knock your socks off! You should have arrived here from Jacki's Blog, if not please head back to the SSD Blog so you don't miss out on any of the release fun!

For my project today I am featuring the amazing new image, Princess Ariel Pin-Up, this girl is rockin'! I paired her and her amazing reddish hair with these lovely shades of teals. I wanted to keep the outfit in the green family since it reminds me a bit of her tail as well as it shows off the neat sheer quality of this outfit. This image is really smokin' hot and the sentiment 'wish' is for the Prince Charming in this beauties life.

We have lots of prizes to give away too this hop but you have to comment on the Designers blogs to win, so be sure to leave comments at each stop you may be one of the lucky ones who win some of these amazing images!

The next stop on today's hop is Judy's Blog, and I just know that she has something amazing to share with you...so head on over I mean what are you waiting for! Enjoy the rest of the hop!
Stamps: Princess Ariel Pin-Up from Sassy Studio Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Hawaiian Shores, Teal, Gina K DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E08 Brown, BG11 Moon White, G14 Apple Green, E19 Redwood, R21 Sardonyx, BG13 Mint Green; Accessories: Ribbon, Fabric Thickers, Pop Dots

28 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Beautiful card and the colors are NICE!!!

Suze said...

Love the colour scheme Jackie. Beautiful image too.

Angela said...

Jackie your card is as lovely as always.... gorgeous colouring of the lovely image!!! Great job!!!
xxAngela

Carrie said...

This is ace I love the colour combo you have used beautiful

Hugs

carrie

Darlene said...

Just gorgeous Jackie! Your coloring is amazing and love your color choice/design! Thanks for inspiration!
Hugs,
Your Sassy Guest Sister
Darlene

Bunny said...

Very nice. Love the hair color. I like how you made the sheerness of the fabric come through. Very talented. I'd like to know how you do this.

GregT said...

Jackie, Love the colors. She still has that touch of mermaid to her.And your image is perfect.
your lil bro
Greg

Kim Kelley said...

WOW Ariel came out just stunning! Love the soft colors! Perfect Jackie! HUGS

karalschuknecht said...

Jackie,this is beautiful and I love the paper too.
Your Sassy Sister Karal

Michelle said...

Love this Jackie, you did a beautiful job with Ariel - now you need to teach me to colour sheers.

Jackie Randolph said...

Gorgeous coloring of Ariel Jackie!!Beautiful design with your soft teal against her beautiful red hair!!

Michelle-a-bella said...

Wonderful card!

Kate said...

Awesome Card, Beautiful

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love this Jackie ! What a great project. Happy Weekend. Your Sassy Sister Judy x

Debbie said...

So beautiful. Love her softness. And that outfit, totally rocking.

DebbieM

Sara said...

So so pretty Jackie, love the soft colors you used!

MommyScraps said...

Absolutely stunning! -Adina (Your Sassy Sis!)

Heather W. said...

Absolutely love it!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love you coloring, and how you added the sentiment! :D

Lindsay said...

Gorgeous card! It like you read my imagination, I think you colored her almost exactly as I imagined her when I drew her. great great job on the sheer tones

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, how pretty! Love Ariel in blue.

~ Barb said...

Love the teal and the pearls in her hair! Very pretty card.
{Hugs} Barb

Mary M. said...

I love your color choice and your coloring is so gorgeous.

Melanie said...

A gorgeous card! That new image is just fabulous...

Hugs,
Melanie

Shari M said...

this is such a together card. Love what you did.

Anonymous said...

You really make it appear so easy together with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be
actually something which I feel I'd never understand. It kind of feels too complex and extremely extensive for me. I'm
having a look ahead in your subsequent put up, I'll try to get the cling of it!

Feel free to visit my website: home workout tips

Rene said...

Your card is so pretty, I just love the calm colours!!
Hugs
Rene

Regan said...

Simply lovely, Jackie!
{hugs}
Regan

Blog Widget by LinkWithin