Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Crafty Sentiments Designs May Release Preview Day One!

Welcome to the first Day of the Crafty Sentiments Designs May Release Preview! Today I am featuring one of our fabulous new images, Jasmine Let's Swing!

You are going to LOVE this entire release, we are releasing some of the cutest Summer images, which can easily be used for any celebrations too! The images are so much fun to work with and have such darling details! Be sure to head on back to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples, you are going to love what you say!

For today I am sharing with you my creation using the darling new stamp Jasmine Let's Swing. I just love gorgeous girl and making this fun girly card was a blast! I used this lovely designer paper from Carta Bella called Cool Summer. This pad uses so many bright and fun summery patterns and I thought it would be the perfect match for this image. It was just calling my name! I used this great yellow crocheted flowers to add a pop of color, I think placing it on the bow added another dimension.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed what I created for today's release preview. Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations! Have a great day!
Stamps: Jasmine Let's Swing from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Carta Bella Cool Summer; Ink: E00 Skin White, Y11 Pale Yellow, Y13 Lemon Tart, RV00 Water Lily, B00 Frost Blue, E13 Light Suntan, E15 Dark Suntan, YG07 Acid Green; Accessories:Pop Dots, Curved Rectangles Nesatbilties, Ribbon, Crocheted Flower, Self Adhesive Rhinestones

2 comments:

rachel said...

Such a fabulous new image Jackie and your card is just wonderful - really fabulous work xx

Anne said...

This is gorgeous Jackie. Great colour choices. Love the crochet bloom too
Anne x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin