Thursday, May 9, 2013

Crafty Sentiments Designs May Release Preview Day Two!

Welcome to the Second Day of the Crafty Sentiments Designs May Release Preview! Today I am featuring one of our fabulous new images, Jasmine Swim With Me!

You are going to LOVE this entire release, we are releasing some of the cutest Summer images, which can easily be used for any celebrations too! The images are so much fun to work with and have such darling details! Be sure to head on back to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples, you are going to love what you say!

For today I am sharing with you my creation using the darling new stamp Jasmine Swim With Me. This image is just amazing, I love her detailed tail and her amazing hair. I had so much fun coloring in this image, she was a joy to work with! If that wasn't enough the three fishes are just too darling! I used these great swirl stickers, this darling bit of lace, and I added touches of white. I just love how this all came together, I do hope you enjoy it as well!

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed what I created for today's release preview. Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations! Have a great day!
Stamps: Jasmine Swim With Me from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Pinefeather, Ocean Tides, Sunny Side Pebbles DP; Ink: E17 Reddish Brown, E18 Copper, E00 Skin White, YR16 Apricot, BG34 Horizon Green, BG15 Aqua, G28 Ocean Green, B02 Robin's Egg Blue; Accessories: Pop Dots, Swirl Stickers, Lace, CM Oval Cutting System, Dot Punch

4 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

What a pretty card!! I LOVE That image and the colour is GORGEOUS!!!!
HUGS,
Chris

Chris Dring said...

Gorgeous card Jackie! Love the colors you used and your coloring is fabulous!

Jackie W said...

Such a pretty card, Jackie! Love your coloring and design! Fantastic!! :)
Jackie W
SchoolinandScrappin

Melanie said...

Another fantastic card!
Those new images are awesome!!!

Hugs,
Melanie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin