Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Humorous Wednesday at Bugaboo Stamps!

Today is Wednesday which means it's time for Humor Me Wednesday at Bugaboo Stamps. Each and every Wednesday our Design Team features some creations following humorous holidays!

For my card today I decided to use this fun image, Flamingo - Picnic! I used some really great and bright colors in fact I love this pink but I rarely use it when working with images since it is so bright, but this flamingo is perfect for this! My card is for the 'Bird Day' holiday this week! What a silly holiday, but it's a fun one too!

I had so much fun with this, I hope you enjoy my card and be sure to hop on over to the Bugaboo Blog to check out the rest of the Design Teams creations! I do hope you like my Humor Me Wednesday today, I am still having so much fun with these images! Have a great day all!

This card was entered into the following challenge: Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Flamingo Picnic from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Tart, Raspberry Fizz, Echo Park Summer Days Dp; Ink: BG15 Aqua, Y08 Acid Yellow, C1 Cool Gray No. 1, C7 Cool Gray No. 7, G24 Willow, R35 Coral, FV1 Fluorescent Violet 1, RV17 Deep Magenta; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Rhinestones

4 comments:

Juls said...

This is really fun!! Gr8 image & I love the colours u have used! Hugs Juls xxx

Anonymous said...

Αt this time I am gоing aωaу to do my breakfast, later than hаving
my breakfast coming oνeг again to read more news.


My web page - katadyn water filters

carol said...

ooh fab card,super colours used. thanks for sharing with us at BEARLY-MINE x carol

Nela said...

Totally fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at this week at Bearly Mine Challenges!
Nela xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin