Tuesday, May 21, 2013

New Release at Bugaboo Stamps!

It's Tuesday which means that it is time for a New Release at Bugaboo Stamps! That's right today we are releasing all new images at the Bugaboo Store! Today's new image is so cute, this one is called "Sock Monkey Wedding", perfect for any upcoming Weddings!

For my card today I used this great paper from Echo Park called Victoria Garden, this line is so soft and pretty I just love the detailing in this paper and I thought this soft pink with these lovely roses would be the prefect background. I wanted to keep this card simple and elegant, and I think it reflects the wedding feeling perfectly.

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, I really had a lot of fun with this one! Be sure to check out the Bugaboo Blog and see the other DTs Members creations with today's new images, you are going to love these images! Have a great day and I hope that you enjoyed today's card fun!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Craft Your Passion - Party AnimalsCrafty Boots - Celebrations.
Stamps: Sock Monkey Wedding from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Echo Park Victoria Garden DP; Ink: E81 Ivory, E13 Light Suntan, E51 Milky White, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, E35Chamois, RV21 Light Pink, R35 Coral, YG07 Acid Green; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Pearls, Self Adhesive Rhinestones

4 comments:

Chris said...

too cute!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Cute card. Thank you for joining in the celebrations at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Bonnie Irvine said...

Great matting and ribbon treatment. Both add lovely colour and contrast to your card. Thanks for joining our Party Animal challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

Anonymous said...

What a cute couple.Such a pretty card too.Love the paper and ribbon.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin