Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo Stamps - AKV Girl!

Bugaboo's Freebie Friday is a fabulous way to build up a huge collection of images from Bugaboo Stamps! Today's Freebie image is "A Kids View Girl"!

For my card today I wanted to create a card that would be prefect for any girl. I also wanted to create a multiple level card and I think these papers and layout works for just that. I also had a love of fun coloring in this image, she is a cutie!

I do hope you like my creation and hop on over to the Bugaboo Store and pick up your freebie image today! Have a great day, be sure to come back tomorrow to see our weekly challenge!
Stamps: A Kids View Girl from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, Echo Park Victoria Garden DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E15 Dark Suntan, Y13 Lemon Yellow, BG13 Mint Green; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Pearls, Chevron May Arts Ribbon

1 comment:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Great card hunni...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Blog Widget by LinkWithin