Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Paper Pretties Challenge - Embossing!

Good morning and welcome to Wednesday with  Paper Pretties starting with me joining the Stamp Design Team for the Weekly Wednesday Challenges! Today kicks off a new challenge, "Embossing"!

I had so much fun looking though my Paper Pretties stamps and deciding which image to work with for this week's challenge. This week we are also releasing a fun new image called Bubbaloo that ARTish illustrated, isn't he super cute!
I picked the stamp set, Follow Your Rainbow this stamp set is perfect for such fun and beautiful cards! I used this fabulous colored paper and this fun embossing folder and added not only a sentiment from the stamp set but also this darling butterfly image that is included in the stamp set! I really love how this card turned out.

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation. Be sure to head on over to the Paper Pretties Blog to check out the rest of the Design Team creations and to join in this weeks challenge!
Stamps: Follow Your Rainbow from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo; Ink: Melon Mambo; Accessories: Lace Edging, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin