Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Crafty Sentiment Designs - Stitching!

Today kicks off a brand new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! This week I am hosting the Team "A" and sharing with you my creation for the challenge, "Stitching, Real or Faux"!

I had so much fun with this week's challenge! I decided to ink up Primrose Summertime. This is my first time playing with this image and I had a lot of fun. I used this great designer paper and I thought these pink shades needed to be brought out and I did so by making Primrose's dress in bright pinks and bits of pink flowers too. I also used this great washi tape as an accent and a black gel pen around the entire mat for faux stitching. I really had a great time with this.

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples and of course to enter in on the fun! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by!
Stamps: Primrose Summertime from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Echo Park Country Drive DP; Ink: E00 Skin White,E13 Light Suntan, E15 Dark Suntan, BG07 Petroleum Blue, YG09 Lettuce Green, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, RV06 Cerise; Accessories: Pop Dots, Nestabilities Labels 16, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Washi Tape, Black Gel Pen

5 comments:

rachel said...

Beautiful card jackie - love the colours xx

Chris Dring said...

What a gorgeous card Jackie! Love your coloring and the pink colors are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Numbers show that team highly value health coverage plans.
You don't need to consume advanced pills that provide some side experiences on you.

Look into my website :: tanie wczasy nad morzem

Lau W said...

So nice card, superb colors ! Love this image !
xx

Laura Love said...

This is beautiful! Love the colors and the designer paper you chose! This is such a gorgeous image too :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin