Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Paper Pretties Challenge - PWC257!

Good morning and welcome to Wednesday with  Paper Pretties starting with me joining the Stamp Design Team for the Weekly Wednesday Challenges! Today kicks off a new challenge, "Use Colored Pencils"!

I had so much fun looking though my Paper Pretties stamps and deciding which image to work with for this week's challenge. This week we are also releasing a fun new image called Snuggly that ARTish illustrated, isn't he super cute!

I picked the clear stamp set Surf's Up for today's card, I just think this little penguin is just too cute! I had a bit of a hard time finding my colored pencils, it has been a long time since I used these fabulous tools. I had a lot of fun with this image, he is just too darn cute and fun to work with!

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation. Be sure to head on over to the Paper Pretties Blog to check out the rest of the Design Team creations and to join in this weeks challenge!
Stamps: Surf's Up from Paper Pretties; Paper: Going Grey, Whisper White, SU! Patterned Paper; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Koh-I-Noor Woodless Colored Pencils; Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, Odorless Mineral Spirits

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can make a fresh hot loaf from bread rapidly. The room where you strategy store
your vegetable garden . tools should happen to be check for
dampness.

Here is my site ... biuro detektywistyczne warszawa

Blog Widget by LinkWithin