Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bugaboo Stamps Saturday Challenge - Bingo!

 It is Saturday which means that it is time for another Bugaboo Challenge! This week we are hosting a Bingo Challenge, always fun!
For my card today I created my card using this adorable image, Happy Valentine's to Ewe. I used this fun paper for Valentine's Day, I know it's a bit later, but it is always fun to have love cards! This little sheep is just too cute to not want to ink it up asap! I used the diagonal line going from left to right that reads Red/Shaped Card/Heart...so of course I made a red heart shaped card!

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, be sure to check out the Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Blog for the rest of the DT's creations. Have a great day!
Stamps: Happy Valentine's Day to Ewe from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, DP; Ink: N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, RV29 Crimson, E95 Flesh Pink; Accessories: Scalloped Hearts Nestabilities, Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Rhinestones

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin