Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Pastel Colors!

It is Wednesday, which means that it is time for another challenge at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog! This week Wendy is hosting the challenge for the Fab 'n' Funky Team and she picked 'Pastel Colors'!

For my card I decided to use this super cute image called Wendy from our sponsor this week, Saturated Canary. I used the darling paper from Teresa Collins called Sweet Afternoon for the different pastel colors behind my amazing image I got to work with. I used these great paper too, to finish it off.

Be sure to stop by the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog and join in on the fun there as well! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: Wendy from Saturated Canary; Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Tart, Spring Rain, Teresa Collins Sweet Afternoon DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, Y11 Pale Yellow, B21 Baby Blue, R20 Blush, E41 Pearl White, E34 Oriental, B41 Powder Blue; Accessories: Pop Dots, Paper Roses, Nestabilities Lables Five

3 comments:

Juls said...

So sweet!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Ciska said...

Such a sweet card Jackie, I love the papers you used too!

Judith said...

Such a sweet card Jackie - I just love the layout - I love this cute little girls pretty face- I have her tucked away in a folder ready to colour and one of these days I might even do it! - you've given me. bit of an inspirational push - if I Cann find the time lol hugs Judith x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin