Saturday, February 16, 2013

Drunken Stampers - Miss Congeniality!

Good morning stampers! Today we kick off a new challenge Drunken Stampers! This weeks challenge is "Miss Congeniality - Princesses/Pageant"!

 For my card I used this fabulous image from Sassy Studio Designs, Sassy Leia! I created this fun Valentine's Day card featuring the always fabulous Princess Leia, I thought it would be the perfect treat for a Star Wars fan!

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Sassy Leia from Sassy Studio Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Fancy Pants Love Story DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, E13 Light Suntan, E15 Dark Suntan, RV29 Crimson; Accessories: Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Heart Button

7 comments:

Leeann said...

Having an 11 year old son, I automatically think of Leia when I hear "princess" :) I absolutely love this card!

Chris Dring said...

I actually googled Princess Leia stamps for this challenge, but nothing showed up! Grr! Your card is AWESOME! Love love love it!

Donna said...

Love it!!! I am a total Star Wars nerd...perfect card for this challenge!!

Vicki Romaine said...

I really like the background on your card.

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, how pretty! Love that background paper and how you colored her.

Anonymous said...

Jackie, when I saw your card in the gallery, I thought....HOLD THE PHONE!! That's absolutely BRILLIANT! hahaha!! I'm a sci-fi geek too so it's just doubly awesome to me!

Hugs

Spike

Jessi Fogan said...

Ha, I'm the mother of a Star Wars nerd :) LOVE it! Fabulous texty heart paper too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin