Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes!

Today kicks off a brand new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! This week Team "A" is sharing with you our creations for the challenge, "Anything Goes"!

I had so much fun with this week's challenge! I decided to feature this darling stamp Tobey Cool, he looks fabulous in blue! I made this card for my Dad's birthday in January, I thought it reminded me of him when he is heading to the pool or to the gym with the towel around the neck. I had a lot of fun making a card for a guy, not my strong suit, but every once in a while it works out. This week if you use any Crafty Sentiments Designs image you will be entered into our prize drawing 3 times!

We are in the middle of previewing our FABULOUS February Release at Crafty Sentiments Designs, be sure to check out the Inspirational Blog or some amazing new stamps and creations!

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples and of course to enter in on the fun! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by!
Stamps: Tobey Cool from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Going Grey, Enchanted Evening, Plaid DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N2 Neutral Gray No. 2, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, E13 Light Suntan, B14 Light Blue; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Pearls, Vintage Seam Binding

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin