Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fun 'n Flair Stamping!

Good afternoon everyone, I have a new creation from me featuring the soon to be release stamp set, Shayla Goes Cupid! If you haven't checked out this stamp set yet you are simply going to love this!

The entire set is made up of amazing sentiments and images that coordinate with this darling Shayla image, a cupid! Perfect for Valentine's Day or something for a loved one. I used this fun and sweet paper from American Crafts called Fifth and Frolic. I love how soft this paper was and I tried to do a tone on tone stamping using white ink. It worked great on my scrap paper but not so much on the card, but I think you can understand what I was trying to do, the sentiment worked out the way I had planned at least.

Thank you for stopping by today to see my creation. I do hope you enjoyed what you saw and that you will stop by again soon! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Shayla Goes Cupid from Fun 'n Flair Stamps; Paper: Peach, Fifth and Frolic DP; Ink: White Snow; Accessories: Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin