Sunday, February 10, 2013

Crafty Senitments Designs February Release Preview!

Welcome to Day 8 of the Crafty Sentiments Designs February Release! Today I am featuring the fabulous new image, Springtime Delight!

You are going to LOVE the release this month, the images are so fun and detailed plus they are all so bright and cheery! Be sure to head on back to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples, you are going to love what you say!

For today I am sharing with you my creation using the darling new stamp Springtime Delight! This image is so sweet and fun, I just love this image and how carefree she looks, not to mention the fabulous butterflies all around too! I paired her with pink, orange, and yellow and she looks so bright and fun!

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed what I created for today's release preview. Be sure keep hopping! Have a great day!
Stamps: Springtime Delight from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Tart, Only Orange; Ink: E00 Skin White, Y11 Pale Yellow, B06 Peacock Blue, Y35 Maize, RV02 Sugared Almond Pink, RV55 Hollyhock; Accessories: Self Adhesive Pearls, Grosgrain Ribbon, Pop Dots, Nestabilities Lable

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin