Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - PWC245

Good morning and welcome to Wednesday, with the New Year there are some changes in store at Paper Pretties starting with me joining the Stamp Design Team for the Weekly Wednesday Challenges! Today kicks off a new challenge, "Color Challenge Red, Pink and White"!

I had so much fun looking though my Paper Pretties stamps and deciding which image to work with for this week's challenge. This week we are releasing a fun new image from ARTish called Crazy for Cupcakes, isn't he super cute! I paired him with this fabulous sheer ribbon I found plus one of my Nestabilities Labels and Rhinestones, how can those things not work together!
Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation. Be sure to head on over to the Paper Pretties Blog to check out the rest of the Design Team creations and to join in this weeks challenge!
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Pink, SEI With All My Heart DP; Ink: RV29 Crimson, R11 Pale Cherry Pink, RV21 Light Pink, RV13 Tender Pink, Y11 Pale Yellow, R81 Rose Pink, RV00 Water Lily, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1; Accessories:Pop Dots, Labels 3, Quickie Glue Pen, Flat Back Rhinestones, Sheer Ribbon

2 comments:

Chris said...

very cute, the cupcakes are calling me.
hugs,
chris v

Valeria Netrebo said...

Cute card) The image is so lovely!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin