Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Fancy Folds/Not Square!

Today kicks off a brand new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! This week Team "A" is sharing with your creations for our current challenge, "Fancy Folds/Not Square!

I had so much fun with this week's challenge! I decided to use this darling digital image Snowman Song, I just love the look to this pair and thought it would be great for this challenge, especially since so many people are still having snow (we had some snow this weekend!). I have a great time using lots of blues on this card and my favorite folding too!

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples and of course to enter in on the fun! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by!
Stamps:Snowman Song  from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, Echo Park Winter Wishes DP; Ink: B06 Peacock Blue, YG17 Golden Yellow, B41 Powder Blue, E13 Light Suntan; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped Circles, Satin Ribbon


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin