Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fun 'n' Flair Designer Challenge!

Good morning all! Today I have the pleasure of sharing with everyone my newest Designers Challenge for Fun 'n Flair Stamps! Selina challenged the girl's to create a "Shaped Card"!

My card today is featuring the Fun 'n Flair Stamps set Shayla Goes Cupid! Isn't she just too darn cute! I used these fabulous colors from the My Mind's Eye Happy Go Lucky DP (I still have some from last year!), I love this color combination. I also used these great glitter hearts I found at a crop recently, just too much fun to use!

If you haven't checked out this stamp set what are you waiting for?! If that wasn't enough, here are two more stamp sets that are being pre-ordered right now....you are SO going to need these! Check out the Fun 'n' Flair Shop now to get your hand on these cuties!

Thank you for stopping by today to see my creation. I do hope you enjoyed what you saw and that you will stop by again soon! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Shayla Goes Cupid from Fun 'n Flair Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Rich Raspberry, MME Happy Go Lucky DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, Y13 Lemon Yellow, E15 Dark Suntan, RV66 Raspberry, Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Heart Nestabilities, Pop Dots, Glitter Hearts

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin