Friday, February 22, 2013

Fun 'n' Flair Designer Challenge - Color Challenge!

Good morning all! Today I have the pleasure of sharing with everyone my newest Designers Challenge for Fun 'n Flair Stamps! Selina challenged the girl's to create a project based on a "Color Challenge"!
My card today is featuring the Fun 'n Flair Stamps new digi image set My Chickadee! Have you seen this darling digital stamp, it's fabulous and so much fun to work with too! I had fun using this image and these little girl in the bunny suit makes me smile!

Thank you for stopping by today to see my creation. I do hope you enjoyed what you saw and that you will stop by again soon! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: My Chickadee from Fun 'n Flair Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Tart, Grass Green, Echo Park Country DP; ink: YG06 Yellowish Green, Y06 Yellow, RV00 Water Lily, B05 Process Blue, YR00 Powder Pink; Accessories: Pop Dots, Satin Ribbon, Self Adhesive Rhinestones

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin