Saturday, February 9, 2013

Crafty Sentiments Designs February Release Preview!

Welcome to Day 7 of the Crafty Sentiments Designs February Release! Today I am featuring the fabulous new image, Quiet Times!

You are going to LOVE the release this month, the images are so fun and detailed plus they are all so bright and cheery! Be sure to head on back to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples, you are going to love what you say!

For today I am sharing with you my creation using the darling new stamp Quiet Times! This image is so sweet and fun, I just love all the details in this image. These little pigtails and the the little pant suit, I just love this!

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed what I created for today's release preview. Be sure keep hopping! Have a great day!
Stamps: Quiet Time from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Autumn Rose, My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Blush DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, RV29 Crimson, E39 Leather, E81 Ivory, RV55 Hollyhock, RV63 Begonia, RV00 Water Lily; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped Regular Oval Nestabilities, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Silver Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin