Friday, February 8, 2013

Fun 'n' Flair Designer Challenge!

Good morning all! Today I have the pleasure of sharing with everyone my newest Designers Challenge for Fun 'n Flair Stamps! Selina challenged the girl's to create a "Create a Treat Box"!

My card today is featuring the Fun 'n Flair Stamps set Shayla Goes Cupid! I wanted to try something a bit different than the usual skin tones I work with and I thought Shayla would look darling in bright pink skin and some fun light pink skin. When I was trying to think of what color to accent her with I decided on shades of blue since my favorite chocolates come in blue wrapping. I do hope you like my yummy treat box creation for today!

If you haven't checked out this stamp set what are you waiting for?! If that wasn't enough, here are two more stamp sets that are being pre-ordered right now....you are SO going to need these! Check out the Fun 'n' Flair Shop now to get your hand on these cuties!

Thank you for stopping by today to see my creation. I do hope you enjoyed what you saw and that you will stop by again soon! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Shayla Goes Cupid from Fun 'n Flair Stamps; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: RV55 Hollyhock, B52 Soft Greenish Blue, RV11 Pink, B00 Frost Blue, E15 Dark Suntan; Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin