Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps!

It is Saturday which means that it is time for another Bugaboo Challenge! This week we are hosting a Holiday/Season challenge which means to create something with a Harvest or Autumn theme!

For my card today I used this fun image from Bugaboo Stamps called Dottie 2 Step, perfect for the fall and being outdoors.  used some shades of peach as my colors and paired with lots of brown shades including this striped paper with more browns. I also bought some vintage seam binding recently that I am loving...you will be seeing a lot more of this stuff!

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, be sure to check out the Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Blog for the rest of the DT's creations. Have a great day!

This card was entered into the following challenges: The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes; ATCs and Cards with Attitude - Anything Goes.

Stamps: Dottie 2 Step from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Peach, Dark Chocolate, DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E15 Dark Suntan, E34 Oriental, R83 Rose Mist; Accessories: Pop Dots, Ticket Corner Punch, Vintage Seam Binding, Self Adhesive Rhinestones

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Jackie, this is so cute! I love that image.

I hope you are doing well, hun.

Plastic Card said...

What a lovely card. So nice design. I like the colors you have used and that image is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Plastic cards said...

Challenges gives every body to show it`s best and for viewers like us it brings masterpieces like that.....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin