Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo!

Bugaboo's Freebie Friday is a fabulous way to build up a huge collection of images from Bugaboo Stamps! Today's Freebie image is "AKV Winter Boy"! I
For my card today I wanted to make a brightly colored winter card, I didn't want to pull out the usual white and blues that I do when I think winter. Instead I used this great designer paper from Echo Park that features all sorts of colors in their designer paper plus I used green and orange and the main image colors.

I do hope you like my creation and hop on over to the Bugaboo Store and pick up your freebie image today! Have a great day, be sure to come back tomorrow to see our weekly challenge!
Stamps: AKV Winter Boy from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Forest Green, Echo Park DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, YR04 Chrome, E31 Brick Beige, YG17 Grass Green, BG10 Cool Shadow; Accessories: Pop Dots, Vintage Seam Binding, Self Adhesive Pearls

1 comment:

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cute Jackie! love the papers

Blog Widget by LinkWithin